Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 49ers had it handed to them today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    49ers had it handed to them today

    and the only reason I care is because in my other fantasy league I have the Niner's D as my starters.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 49ers had it handed to them today

    Fins weren't pretty today,but we'll take it. The SF loss befuddles me.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 49ers had it handed to them today

    yeah let's not talk about the Niners yesterday.

    They should have won; I know it sounds weird saying that when they lost 31-6 but hear me out.

    They started the game with two GREAT drives. Smith had only missed on one pass. They were instead the 10 on both occasions. Ended up with FG's instead of TD's. They allowed the TD, then Smith got picked six by Trufant. It was over after that.

    The defense was pitiful. A unit I expected to be one of the leagues best, with 11 starters coming back gives up 24 points to a **** team.

    I hope they lose 12 games, maybe we can draft a QB.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •